SystemRescueCd 5.2.2 Crack
SystemRescueCd 5.2.2 Crack– recovery disk, which is based on Linux and is available as a bootable CD / DVD-ROM or USB-stick for the administration and recovery system and data after a crash. It contains tools for working with hard disk: a breakdown of sections, diagnosis, preservation and restoration parts. Knows how to mount the Windows Ntfs for reading and writing. It also contains tools for configuring the network, network services, search tools, rootkits, and antivirus. It can be downloaded from the CD-ROM, USB-drive or a network via PXE.
There are two main modes of operation; SystemRescueCd 5.2.2 Crack can start to a lightweight desktop that is graphical which can be ideal for those of you less familiar with Linux as well as its command line tools. From here, any reasonably skilled admin, whatever system that is operating makes use of, should certainly find their way around.
SystemRescueCd 5.2.2 Crack is a Linux system rescue disk available as a bootable CD-ROM or USB stick for administrating or repairing your system and data after a crash.
This rescue system requires no installation as it can be booted from a CD/DVD drive or USB stick, but it can be installed on the hard disk if you wish.
SystemRescueCd comes c many programs Linux, such as system tools (parted, part image, tools, etc.) and basic tools (editors, midnight commander, network tools). The boot disk can be used on servers, Linux, desktop computers running Linux or Windows. The kernel supports basic file systems (ext2/ext3/ext4, ReiserFS, Reiser4, Btrfs, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, iso9660), as well as the network file system (Samba and NFS).
Another interesting feature is the capacity to start from the very first or the 2nd disk that is difficult. After booting the live news, you may fell to a shell prompt, where you’ll need certainly to type the start command to access the environment that is graphical.
- Fully functional and independent system that is operating on Linux, which can run from a bootable CD or DVD, even if the primary working system will perhaps not start the computer.
- Supports the file that is following: EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, ReiserFS, Reiser4, BTRFS, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660.
- Help for network file systems: Samba and NFS.
- Creating, editing, copying, restoration of the hard disk partition.
- Backup information.
- The presence of the multiple system utilities (Parted, Partimage, Festool’s and other utilities)
- Accessibility to Midnight Commander file supervisor allows files and directories on different actions (copy, delete, move, rename, etc.).
- Ability to specify kernel that is added at boot time.
- Caching image at boot allows to carry on to work well with LiveCD after carrier recovery, thereby making it possible to record disks in the drive that is same that was used for loading.
- Creating individual options that are very own disk.
- Working with a disk that is hardGparted, Partimage, disk, FSArchiver, NTFS-3g, test disk).
- Networking (ssh-, dhcp-, tftp-, vnc- host, rsync, nfs-, samba-, ftp- customers).
System tools included
Rescue: tries to make a duplicate of a Partition or Disk/CD/DVD that is floppy/Hard that hardware errors, optionally filling matching bad spots in input with user-defined pattern into the content.
Sfdisk: saves and restores partition tables.
GParted: GUI implementation is making use of the GNU Parted collection.
Network tools Samba, NFS, ping, lookup, to back up your information throughout the network
Test-disk: a device to test and undelete partition, supports ReiserFS, NTFS, fat32, ext3/ext4 and other people that are numerous
Partimage: popular open-source disk image software which works at the disk block level
FSArchiver: flexible archive which can utilize as both system and information data recovery software
GNU Parted: creates, resizes, moves, copies partitions, and filesystems and much more
Ntfs3g: enables access that is read/write MS Windows NTFS partitions.
Rsync: very efficient and system that is reliable may use for remote backups.
Memtest: to test the memory of one’s computer
- Title: SystemRescueCd v5.2.2
Developer: Home Page